Global Nature Fund (GNF) - Project Director
Degree in Political and Administrative Science.
Main type of expertise by industry sector
Current position: Project Director at Global Nature Fund.
More then 10 years experience in international project management. Key topics: Business and Biodiversity, Climate Protection, Integrated Water Management, Nature Conservation, Corporate Social Responsibilty.
Main type of expertise by topic
- Agriculture & Food
- Extractive industry
- Energy provider
- Tourism industry
- Other / not specified
Main type of expertise by activities
- Provisioning services - Water
- Provisioning services - Renewable energy
- Regulating services - Climate regulation
- Regulating services - Water and/or air purification
- Cultural services - Recreation and tourism
- Risk management and assessment (NVI, IBAT, ESR, etc.)
- EMS, reporting, certification (EMAS, ISO, GRI, etc.)
- Pro-biodiversity business
- Procurement & third parties (Stakeholders)