To integrate biodiversity into environmental management systems, a series of workshops for auditors was organised.
- Workshops for environmental auditors
- Biodiversity and Environmental Management Workshop 1 February 2011, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Workshop on biodiversity and EMAS 29 November 2011 in Barcelona, Spain.
- Workshop on biodiversity and the Österreichische Umweltzeichen (Austrian Eco-Label) 14 May 2012, Vienna, Austria
- Workshop on biodiversity and EMAS 22 May 2012, Lorca, Spain
- Workshop on biodiversity and enivironmental management 14 November 2012, Stuttgart, Germany
- Expert Roundtable on Biodiversity Indicators, 27 March 2013, Frankfurt, Germany
- Advocacy is undertaken to integrate biodiversity into environmental management systems (EMAS or ISO 14001)
- EMAS Newsletter 12/2010: European Business & Biodiversity Campaign speaker Marion Hammerl (p. 5) presented different types of biodiversity indicators at the International EMAS Conference: "Towards a Resource Efficient Economy" on 25 November 2010
- EMAS Newsletter 1/2011: The Biodiversity Check is presented (p.3).